Take notes on this guy. He's done a lot.
Every Thursday, I will put up a top ten list of awesomeness, with short descriptions and tips. Feel free to laugh, enjoy and pass them around.
Top 10 Steve Job's Quotes
[Note] I decided to bring this back in rememberance of Steve Jobs. His historic life influenced mine and his quote will continue to inspire me each and every day.
In honor to former Apple CEO, Steve Job and his resignation yesterday, instead of providing just one quote yesterday, I decided to do a Top 10 of his best quotes in relation to life, love and prosperity.
After you read these quotes you'll soon realize that Steve Jobs didn't change the tech world. He changed the whole world.
10. "I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what's next."
9. "Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations."
8. "Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
7. "Stay hungry. Stay foolish."
6. "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't settle."
5. "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something -- your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
4. "That's been one of my mantras -- focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains."
3. "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
2. "Here's to the crazy one, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes …the ones who see things differently -- they're not fond of rules…You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things…they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
1. "Because almost everything -- all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."
One more thing...
When it comes to true success, there's no better quote than this:
"I'm convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance."
NEVER GIVE UP.