How Does It Work?
At The Professional Wingman, we believe your patterned behaviors and decisions are a direct reflection of how you go about dating. So if you're spending most of your nights catching up on your Netflix queue, your dating life is probably not doing so well. If you want your dating life to change, we can help. Our job is to figure out what’s dictating these patterns and help you make fast, effective changes.
To help you have that breakthrough in your dating life, our coaches pay close attention to how you carry yourself in real-time social environments and then provide the experience of doing things you didn’t think was possible -- like getting your first date in months in only a couple of hours, which many of our clients have done! Through strategies developed by Thomas, you make the necessary tweaks on the spot, saving you tons of time and guesswork. Imagine the value of knowing exactly what you're doing right and wrong during or immediately after every interaction. We're into finding what makes you think, feel, and behave the way you do and optimizing them as quickly as possible, so you can attract higher quality women into your life.
Plus, when we work together in these social environments, we’re just two friends hanging out. So no matter where we go or what the situation is, we'll be able to work together without anyone noticing, keeping you strictly anonymous. Did we mention we also have tons of fun?
Here’s what happens when you decide you want to work with us.
- You complete the application for coaching and tell me what sticking points you need help getting through.
- If your application is accepted, Thomas or a team member will invite you to meet (if in the same city) or chat over the phone for an initial coaching experience, where you can tell him your story in detail, ask any questions you have, receive instant coaching, and if you'd like more, learn about our programs and all there is to know about what we do specifically to help our clients achieve success.
- If you are a good fit for us to work together, you'll get started right away working with Thomas and his team, virtually, in-person, or a combination of both on your path to dating success.
Why we have an initial coaching experience.
We want to help as many people as possible and whether or not we end up working together, We want you to walk away with advice you can use immediately. At the same time, it's important to know these programs are not for everyone. Before we can accept you into our program, we look at four very important things.
- You must be willing to do what it takes to evolve into the man women will be attracted to and be open-minded to the transformations that will take place in the process.
- These programs are not cheap. When you invest in us, you will get you results, guaranteed to last for the rest of your life. These higher price points allow me to be more selective about who we work with and ensures those we bring on are as committed to their success as we are.
- You must have a positive attitude toward women. This lets us know you're ready to find a fulfilling relationship with an attractive, compatible, quality woman. If you’re looking for one-night stands, random hookups, or have a poor attitude toward women, we will not work with you. No exceptions.
- During our initial coaching experience, we want you to know what’s necessary to help you achieve success -- with or without us.
These are a few of the things we talk about during our time together:
Finding Your Drive -- Past, Present & Future
It's important to know your past before I can help shape your future. This is the single most important part of building confidence and finding success in dating and relationships. Understandably, your goals will be different than everyone else's but there is one common concept of what makes someone successful. Without it, there can't be any meaningful action plan.
Determination: How badly do you want a better dating life? Is this high on your priority list? How far are you willing to go to achieve success? Is this something you SHOULD do or MUST do?
Discovering Your Challenge
The #1 thing that holds people back from getting what you want is fear and the two biggest fears we have as humans are not being good enough and not being loved by someone we’re attracted to. No matter where you are in your life, these two fears will always play a role in your decisions and behaviors. We’re here to tell you it’s 100% OK to feel this way, but it’s more important to know you can use the emotion from these very fears and push through them. If you’re not happy, you need to change it. But most don’t because change is too scary.
Creating an Action Plan and Path
But when people decide they’ve had enough and are ready for change in their lives, they look to others to help them get to the next level, especially when they don't know how to do it -- and that can be VERY effective when combined with a strategic game plan and accountability. Our perspective on achieving success is to NOT focus on what you couldn't do in the past, but instead of what you can do NOW and our #1 focus is to find the best strategies that can help you get results as quickly as possible.
Then, when it's time, we'll go out and start improving your social skills and boosting your confidence. You can see a glimpse of what it'll be like in the video below.
That’s why we exist.
To sum up what we do: We take your DNA -- what makes you great -- and bring the best out of it, for an authentic, consistent projection of who you truly are that’s attractive to the kind of women you’d like to meet.
Now that we have that out of the way, are you ready to change your dating life? Good.