Fun and Interactive Inspiration to Create Transformational Decisions
Thomas Edwards has served as a dating strategist to professionals around the world. A recognized authority on social skills development and lifestyle strategy, he has been consistently celebrated for his effectiveness in the world of dating and lifestyle strategy. Thomas has directly impacted the lives of tens of thousands from all over the world with his personal coaching, public speaking engagements, and live events.
Thomas' knowledge and unique approach to social strategy have been featured in media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Cosmopolitan, Maxim, CNN, Ebony Magazine, Boston Globe, Reuters, E! Online and Fox Business. He’s also a contributor to Business Insider and Entrepreneur.com.
What began as a college student’s desire to transform the quality of his own life after a terrible breakup has grown into Thomas’ lifelong passion to help change lives of others as he is called on by individuals of every walk of life — CEOs, doctors, students, engineers, artists, political leaders, collegiate coaches, teachers, and entrepreneurs.
With an energetic, smooth, and engaging style, Thomas has the ability to inspire any audience to transform their lives with simple, effective, and proven strategies that last a lifetime. With an expert observational sense, he knows how to pull people in, read individuals and groups, and present content in a way that feels easy to grasp. His motto has always been "keep it simple, but significant." Thomas has presented to college students, entrepreneurs, women, industry professionals, and more.
Thomas' passion for what he does not only is reflected in the results he gets for his clients, but also through his speaking. Whether it's about taking risks, rebuilding your life, or starting a new one, it's Thomas' interactive content, specific strategies, and tough love encouragement that keep people wanting more. The breakthrough Thomas creates in every audience is through specific anecdotes and tools to inspire immediate action.
Here’s a sampling of events where Thomas has spoken:
Universities & Keynotes
- Single in Stilettos – "Body Language 101"
- 140 Characters Conference – "Love in 140 Characters"
- Regis College – "The Truth About Dating in College"
- Boston University – "The Dating Game"
- NYC Dating Conference – "Create the Ideal Lifestyle for Success"
- STORY – "Finding Love with a Wingman"
Conference Breakout Sessions
- Techweek Chicago – ""Who the hell are you?!" Identity & Anonymity in modern dating and social apps"
- Young Professionals Network Of the Urban League of Eastern Massachusetts' Annual Leadership Development Conference: Building Upon Your Foundation – “Real Talk for Men: Balancing the Personal & Professional”
Workshops / Panels
- Great Love Debate – Boston; Greenwich, CT; New York City; Long Island, NY
- Wingman Academy – Various topics
- Boston Center for Adult Education – "Dating 101"
- New York Junior League – "Single & the City: Cocktails, Questions, and Answers"
- Shecky's Girls Night Out NYC – "Man Panel"